The Institute of Natural Health and Education reserves the right to refuse admissions or candidacy to any student who does not meet admissions guidelines.
Each applicant must meet the following requirements for enrollment:
1. be eighteen years of age or older;
2. be a high school graduate or equivalent. Official transcript must be provided to INHE prior to the first day of class.
3. be in good health and physically capable of performing the tasks involved in the enrolled program;
4. be a resident of the United States;
5. be of good moral character;
6. be conversant in English, both verbally and in writing; complete the online application form.
In determining "good moral character," we consider conviction of any crime, whether felony or misdemeanor, or any crime that is directly related to the practice of the profession.
Students seeking re-admission into the massage therapy program must apply for a new enrollment process at the next starting class according to the proposed school calendar. Returning students must follow the sequential module of study. E.g., students that successively complete module two can apply to register for module three and are not obligated to repeat module one.
1. Complete the online tuition down payment unless paying in full. Contact the main campus if intending to pay in full.
2. Complete the online enrollment application for the Massage Therapy Program.
3. The office of INHE will contact the prospective student to choose the payment start date.
The Institute of Natural Health and Education does not discriminate against any applicant based on age, sex, race, religion, marital status, or national origin.
We encourage all future students to set up an appointment with one of our academic advisers to learn more about the school and the program. In addition, potential students may attend one of our current classes and meet with enrolled students.